This blog is for refining my ideas and post the things which I know/read.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Sesh inspiration!

I wanted to scribble something.Some ideas. Whatever it is. First of all I changed the template. So just changed it from some thing plain to funky colors and after some little effort I could manage to add my best look photos.

Now a days the term Open Source is used everywhere. The FreeSoftware People fight that ours is entirely different from Open Source. Freedom to distribute, change the existing but carrying the FSF or the GNU license( most popular. ). GNU is recursive acronym for GNU's Not Unix. But Richard Stallman ( when I attended his speech ) is much bothered about the name GNU operating system or GNU/Linux which is very very famous as Linux. I am least bothered about the name. For that sake let us call it GNU/KDE/linux.( KDE is a seperate organisation/group which develops KDesktop Enviroment. It looks as if Winows is alost hacked with advanced features. )

Let me tell you one thing. I am a big supporter of FSF/OSF whatever it is. I have been using GIMP( GNU's Image Manuplation Program. It can beat Adobe's Photoshop. But absolutely free or at a little cost for the support. ) and Mplayer. These two programs are enough to show how powerful is FSF/OSF project. Then comes the award winning browser Mozilla's Firefox. I never check my mail without this browser. GNU/KDE/Linux( Thats what the Enlightenment fellows call ) is the one operating I am using of Suse flavor. Added to this my mobile or smart phone Motorola 768i runs on GNU/KDE/Linux written for such devices. One of the reasons for buying
this smart phone is "GNU/KDE/Linux".

The conclusion for today is that I am an free software/open source guy soon going to kick that Id*** F**** MS's Win XP.
Thanks to Richard Stallman and Mahesh.( Soon Mahesh is going to be more famous than Richard Stallman.)
Ohh...did I forget to mention Google. Wow! This is the biggest corporation of FSF/OSF I suppose. Running more than 1000 GNU/KDE/Linux servers. Maaaan...the search is so fast that its as if I am searching in a Flash disk less than 1 Mb. ( Of course the comparison is very bad. But it works ) There is always one tab with Google site opened searching some or the other thing. Tab means again goes to the Mozilla's Firefox which they call it as Tabbed Browsing!
What I think about this site/quote about this site is "You should know yourslef! for everything else there is GOOGLE!
Happy Googling!
Subbaraju!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bagundiraa nee blog... orey naaku aa blog ni wide elaa cheyyalo teleetamle..rendu sides lo space waste avuthondi, choodali..

And ila pedda pedda post lu chesthe mundu konchem content vasthundi google vadiki ani chesthunna anthe..lekapothe eppudu aa edava blog hosting add le vesthunnadu...adi kooda okarakam gaa better ae le..vatilo competition ekkuva kabatti dabbulu ekkuva vasthay..yesterday i earned 4.02 dollars.. nuvvu appudappudu click chesthoo undu..

Unknown said...

orey inko post raasaa choodu...