This blog is for refining my ideas and post the things which I know/read.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Patience!

Haa...this word is the one like I went to extremes of it.
The two classic examples I give you are like this :

1. MY suitcase is numberlocked. While travelling somehow the no changed. Its a four digit no. Then I tried all the 9999 nos and it took almost 2 hours. But still it din't so I have to break it up.
2. Once I wanted to delete all my scraps in my profile of orkut. Like there are more than thousand scraps. And not only that I wanted to delete the ones that I replied in others also. Then it roughly amounts to 2000 odd...Then I started and the whole night I was searching for scraps in others scrapbooks and deleting deleting and Finally I almost acheived the task. Except that I wanted to leave few scraps in my scrapbook which I liked.

No comments: