This blog is for refining my ideas and post the things which I know/read.

Friday, August 12, 2005

My Dad & Me

One day may be two days...ok one, two days back three persons were walking.
I was just passing by and saw them. Mother Father and his Son. Father is putting his hand on his Son and walking.
So, I remembered my Daddy. Because whenever we used to have a walk I used to put hand on him and used to walk like that. Let me tell you one thing. Except his height I am an exact clone of him. When we walk there goes hell lot of discussions.
Let me give some examples.( some conversations might be in telugu )

Daddy asks, " Nanna...nuvvu chese project entra? "
Myself " Daddy...naadhi nano particles midha. "
There comes the first question.
Daddy " nanparticles ante entra pedha? "
Myself " daddy nano particles ante ippudu sudha mukka ni rendu baagalu cheyyi entha 2.5 cms kadha. malli rendu mukkalu cheyyi...1.25 malli ila chesukuntooo pothuu unte... oka stage lo aa particle size konni nanometre's size vachevaraku ante... millimetre lo 10 lakshalo vanthu anamata...dani valla bollanni advantages untai daddy. like many things... "
No there comes another question from daddy , " avunura pedha Dr. Vijay Prakash garu enti research papers publication antunnaru. ante enti? "
My self , " Ante adhe daddy monna naa paper publish ayyindhi ante..ee news paper lo annavu chudu adhi. Actually entante ante to say to the world that Yes I did it first than anyone revealing some mystery of nature or something... "
Now its my turn , " Daddy Habeas Corpus writ ante adhi fundamental rights lo Right to Constitutional remedies kindhaki vasthundhi kadha "
daddy says , " Yes correct. ante evaranna e writ kindha case files chesthe the person or the victim should be presented to the court within 24 hours. inka ilani writ of mandamus, certiorari, quo warranto.. "
And he says.. " Do you know what is perestroika glasnost? "
I say , " That one termed by Gorbachev. appudu cheppav kadha. "
daddy says, " Yeah...Russia lo emayyedhi ante...lopala antha poverty. bayataki maathram emi thelavanichevaru kadhu. so appudu Gorbachev vachi yes we will open it ani...Perestroika meaning Openness... "
Whenever he wants to say greatness of India, " Orei pedha ippudante mana vallu inni scientific equipments vachayi kaanni....appatlo mana munulu veellu antha eppudo BC nati kaalam lo panchangam lo rasesaru kadha... "
It goes on like that for hours..some times these kind of discussions go on while my dad is driving the scooter. He is too fast. Sometimes there times it reaches to a speed of 80 on scooter...ooof...but still confident.
Whenever we go to books shop or exhibition we take gud amount of money. When we see some book cover page. Daddy...that is the nuclear reactor design. He says pointing to interpretation of dreams " he is sigmund freud. "
Whenever he goes out he asks , " what shall I bring for you? "
Some times my answer is , " Daddy.. Medical dictionary pattukunira daddy " or " Dad get me Psychology by Morgan et al " or " Mahaprasthanam " or " nothing "
He brings books with two others which he likes, like Firadousi( By Gurram Jaashuva ) and some Furits or mirchi bajji or something.
like these it goes on......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

raju
very interesting in deed. I guess by now you have become a comminist, psycholofgist and sorry for saying at the last a physicist. I hope to meet your dad sometime.

sasikanth
http://sasikanth-m.blogspot.com/