This blog is for refining my ideas and post the things which I know/read.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Remembering the Phone nos.

Oh my Gaawd! Remembering phone no.s is very easy. I find some or the other relation between any two no.s
Do you know the reason? I know it.
Beacuse they all have the same " 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 " Bad joke no? But the thing is now a days I am remembering each and every no. correlating to each other. Then the problem is assigning that phone no. to that particualr person. Thats the problem. Today I got a call from Saran :: The Astronaut. Actually the same no with a minor difference...I remember someother person who is a friend of Thulasiram. So I just said this is your call. But unfortunately its Saran. Oh my Gaawd. But now a days my memory is back to form. The thing of perfection in Inter 1 year is almost back.

No comments: